Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Steven by Steve Madden 'Intyce' Boot Review

Okay so I know I have already talked about these boots in a previous post (here), but after four years of practically putting these boots through hell and back, it pains me to say, that these shoes have expired!  I have had these boots for so long and didn't think to take care of them when they started to begin to scuff up, so when i say it's my fault, I am definitely telling the truth.  But for a while I have been on the lookout for new boots, I really cannot find anything that even comes close to my old Steve Madden Boots.  

With this review, these Steve Madden boots come in Black, Grey, Green, Cognac (beige brown) and when I was at Nordstrom the other day, I found that the Cognac color is just a nice pop to any monochromatic outfit.  I'm a person that tends to go for all black outfits and the Cognac color is always a nice touch.  This boot has a wedge of 1 1/4 inch heel and it is the easiest shoe to put on, be comfortable and look great! 

All in All these boots are the most amazing thing I have had, they are so comfortable, they last forever even when not kept in great shape but they will run you back about $125, so they are expensive but I really hope I can afford these by christmas because I am shedding massive tears for the passing away of my Black  Steven by Steve Madden 'Intyce' Boot Review.



To find this boots Look on Nordstrom.com 

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I want those boots! The second one in particular :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yeah, I agree..it was a little pricey in my opinion but I think it's definitely a eye-catching ring! xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete