Monday, October 18, 2010

Shoes during the winter :)

As a college student, I'm always looking for what is fashion forward, comfortable for school and whats not going to cost me a fortune. Fall is finally starting to show here in sunny San Diego, and I couldn't be more thrilled! Wedged booties and boots are my go-to items as of right now but the military boot trend has really caught my eye! So I've found a couple of great shoes at an awesome price.
1. 2. 
3.  4.  
5.

3. H&M Military inspired Boots 34.99
4. Old Navy's Women's Silver-Wedge Boots 44.99
5. Steven by Steve Madden 'Intyce' Boot 129.95

Now I know the last one is a bit pricey but I really believe that you need at least one splurge that will last you a long time. I bought the Steve Madden boots about three years ago and have stayed in really good condition with a little maintenance. The wedged boots are something I've had my eye on for a while and I think with this cool weather, it's the perfect time to buy! I mean how comfy do these look!?  Oh and my apologies for really neglecting this blog for over a week! I have been having some trouble in what to write about, so if you have any suggestions, just shout out in the comments below and don't forget to follow my blog if you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment