Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Perfect Smokey Eye

So first before anything, I wash my face to get rid of any dirt.

1. I put on Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 to keep my skin from drying out  

2. foundation and concealer to cover a redness or blemishes


3. I used 2 shadow sets from Revlon Colorstay in Coffee Bean and Nude elements for the eyeshadow I used Relvon's Coffee Bean and used the 2 middle shadows to cover my lid and then the darkest shade to use it for the crease of my eyes then I used Nude Element's darkest shade shadow a small line under the eye

4. For me I think the most important part for a smokey eye is the eye liner and mascara so I used MAC's Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Black Line

5. For Mascara I used MAC's Prep+Prime eyelash primer which I think is so perfect for a smokey eye because this primer makes your lashes look a lot bigger and it really keeps the mascara on and then for the actual mascara I used MAC Opulash mascara. and this has a really thick brush so it really will
                                                      coat your lashes
                                                                                
6. After I've finished my eyes I use Mac's BlushBaby Sheertone Blush on the apples of my cheeks but very lightly because I don't want to overpower my eyes.                        

Here is the Finished look :)
For my skin tone, I cant go too dark with out looking like I got a black eye so this a good night look! Enjoy and Happy Birthday Ruba, Hope this post helps :)


Reminder: The completely black smokey doesn't work for some people (like me) so be careful when trying to do a really dark smokey eye with all grays and blacks so a browns are a good alternative!

xoxo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment