Sunday, January 9, 2011

BH Cosmetics Palette


Completely bland title I know! but as someone who is just beginning to experiment with makeup and try new colors and ways of applying I love this palette!! This palette has so many different colors to choose from, it has a variety of neutrals for a more earth tone look but it also has a range of colors from burgundy to blue, green, pink and purple.  I actually got this palette right before I went off on holiday and have been using it like crazy for dinner time makeup!


BH Cosmetics has a massive range of palettes from a 120 Colors Palette Eyeshadow 1st, 2nd, and 3rd edition; a 88 Colors Cool eyeshadow palette in matte and shimmer, 88 Tropical Colors in Matte and Shimmer (which is the one I got), an 88 Color Neutral Palette and lastly an 88 Colors Palette in Matte and shimmer.   I really recommend the Tropical Palette in Shimmer because it has a variety of colors if you want to experiment but it also has a good amount of neutrals for a good smokey eye if thats is your go to look. If bold colors are not your thing all together I recommend the 88 Neutrals palette, these are all really good colors for an everyday use but since I don't own the palette myself I can't say too much about it.

Most colors on the Tropical Shimmer Palette are nicely pigmented but some you have to build up which isn't horrible, overall I really love this palette and it is such a great starter because its not super expensive and it gives you a good variety of colors to work with!



This palette can run you between 24.95 to 34.95 which for 88 to 120 eyeshadows isn't bad at all! shipping is about 8.00 in the states and also ships internationally!
I really hope you take a peek at this site, I know I will be buying from there again soon!


Disclaimer: I was not sent this product, I purchased everything with my own money and these are my honest opinions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment