Monday, December 27, 2010

My Apologies!

I have been feeling like such a bad blogger, I haven't written anything in FOREVER and it is just awful! But anyways I have a couple ideas in mind for upcoming posts but, I just picked up some really awesome items today I am super excited to share it with you guys!

So today I got a MAC nail lacquer in Soiree! This nail color is limited edition so it won't last forever, this color is pretty much an exact color match to Orly's Rage but since I could never find the Orly one I decided to pick this one up! It is a really pigmented its super gold! I just absolutely love it! This nail polish with run you about 12 dollars, so its quite a splurge for a small nail polish but I know that I will use it forever so its okay. *I think* ha ha!

         

The next thing that I got today was Benefit's Creaseless Cream in Birthday Suit! I have heard about this eyeshadow for ages and have always been very curious but never could really afford the 20 dollar eyeshadow but its a pretty big paint pot and it is just a gorgeous color! I really like this color as a base and even as an everyday shadow on its own! I have pretty medium to pale skin naturally and this blends in perfectly to my skin tone and adds a really pretty shimmer that can be an everyday look! so I love!  Definitely a must have!!

Talk to you Soon!

Comment and Subscribe if you like!

2 comments: