Monday, November 29, 2010

While I Procrastinate....

With two weeks left of classes and all my teachers piling on homework, I have been procrastinating like crazy! Research paper next week, Analysis Paper on wednesday and exams next week. But anyways, as my list goes on, I am dreaming of my 6 week vacation from college in two weeks and I am so excited to begin my booklist that I have been longing to read for months!












I started reading The Art of Racing in the Rain a while ago but as school started to kick in, I never really got to finish it.  This is a really comical book about a family through the eyes of the family dog.  From what I've read so far, it is so good and I think it is definitely going to make me cry in the end.


I am a HUGE fan of Nicholas Sparks books and I have read almost every single book of his and practically all of them have made me cry and I love books that do that just are amazing every time. So I am super excited to read his new book!


The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest is part of this murder mystery
series and I have watched the last two movies that have been made
from the books.  The first movie "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" was really good and I have really liked the series so far, so with more time on my hands in this winter break, I have decided to pick up the third book and I am super excited to read it.

These are only 3 of some other books that I really want to read over spring break, but these are my top books that I want to read so I will leave you with that!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment