Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This or That?!


So I've see this on youtube and with a couple people like missglamorazzi and Fleur De Force and I thought it'd be a cool post. I got these questions from Liasbubblebath's blog.
MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer?
Blush! blush is an amazing tool to help brighten up your face and Benefit's Sugarbomb  is really good mix of pink and a bit of bronze.
lip gloss or lipstick?
neither, I would normally go for lip gloss just because I like a nice pink flush but right now, I'm really liking chapstick just because it keeps my lips really soft and lip gloss doesn't really do that a lot.
eye liner or mascara?
Mascara! even if I'm too lazy to put on any other makeup, mascara is a fast and easy way to brighten your face and look more fresh.
foundation or concealer?
Concealer, in my family we all have really dark circles under our eyes, so concealer is a necessity for me and concealer can always cover up any blemishes , foundation has never really been that important for me. 
neutral or color eye shadow?
Neutral, I've never liked bright colors on eyes, I just think its too much makeup and makeup should emphasize people's beauty not mask it. 
pressed or loose eye shadows?
Loose ones are such a mess!
brushes or sponges?
Brushes, I love what different brushes can do
NAILS:
OPI or china glaze?
OPI all the way! I love the formulation and their colors as well.  
Long or short?
Short. Its a lot classier and just really polished.
Acrylic or natural?
Natural, because my nails are healthier and I just think acrylics are too fake. 
Brights or darks ?
Darks i guess cause I don't like neons, but I do love colors
FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans! you will probably never catch me in sweats lol.
long sleeve of short?
Short Sleeve just because you can wear a jacket over it if it's too cold but short sleeves are just a lot comfier.
dresses or skirts?
Dresses. they're just a lot more fun and flirty.
stripes or plaid? 
Stripes! I feel like they're so easy to wear and and just fun but you have to be careful because stripes can make people's body look wider and no one wants that!
flip flops or sandals?
I could live in flip flops! nuff said :)
scarves or hats?
Scarves! I have a massive addiction to scarves its actually a problem haha! they are just so versatile and just too cute! There are some new ones at Forever 21 that are to die for!
studs or dangly earrings? 
Studs are just so classy 
necklaces or bracelets?
bracelets, necklaces just break on me too often, I've practically given up.
heels or flats? 
I love heels! they are just so sexy and since I'm short, I feel so much taller an its a nice feeling 
cowboy boots or riding boots?
Riding boots are really polished a good way to finish an outfit.
jacket or hoodie? 
Jackests are more figure flattering so I really like jackets.
forever 21 or charlotte russe? 
Forever 21, though I don't like some of the fabric of the clothes, they're clothes are a lot better that Charlotte 
saks 5th or nordstrom?
Nordstrom, its a lot cheaper than Saks 5th
HAIR:
curly or straight?
my hair is naturally curly so it depends, I really like my hair straight but curly is also really fun when it wants t be cooperative.
bun or ponytail?
Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips?
bobby pins!
hair spray or gel ?
Scince my hair is medium to long, I don't need gel.
long or short ?
I just cut my hair short and I'm loving it.
light or dark ?
Highlights :)
side sweep bangs or full bangs?
side sweep! full bangs look fugly on me!
up or down ?
down, I don't like my hair up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment