Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bed Head TIGI After Party Review



I've recently cut my hair quite short after having it long for practically my whole life and I didn't really know how to style my hair to make it look like its full potential until I got advice after getting my hair cut. Anyways, after I got my hair cut, the stylist put Bed Head's After Party smoothing cream, and I swear, my hair hasn't felt soft soft and looked so healthy in a really long time! I have been using this product for about two weeks now for styling after I wash it, and I wash my hair about every 2 days just because washing everyday can strip your hair of its natural oils and that can actually cause more frizziness.  It says to put the product in your hair after it's dry but I towel dry my hair and brush through first and then style with Bed Head After Party.

I love this product so much and it has made the transition of cutting my hair short so much easier and I am so happy that I've found a product that works on frizz and really last throughout the day without feeling greasy.  The will cost about 18.79 and you can get it from any beauty supplies, Target, or Salon that carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment