Monday, October 4, 2010

My First Blog Post!!

So this is my first Blog post and I'm super excited! I got a sudden inspiration to create this blog a couple days ago when it had just finished sprinkling and it was so beautiful and the inspiration came! So on this blog I will basically talk about my most recent obsessions, and daily like as a college student.

so the first major obsession I've been having lately is booties! As Fall rolls around, the layers come back on and the sandals turn into boots and shoes :)
MICHAEL by Michael Kors Booties: 149.00
These shoes are to die for! I have been liking the oxford trend but shoes like vans and little cute shoes are not really my thing so these shoes are a perfect blend of oxfords and heels.  Priced at 149.00 dollars for a pair I looked around for some more deals
1.Forever 21 Booties $29.80  






ALDO Booties $90.00: Colors: Black, Grey(currently out of stock), Cognac
So I really am excited to be starting this blog, so definitely more to come!
xoxo Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are really cool!
    Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete